About tjgerWith the help of tjger, board and card games shall be implemented easier. Typical elements of such games will be offered by the framework. So game developer have to take care just on the essential aspects that differs game by game.
This project is realized by Harald Gruber and Josef Jordan and is tested with Java 7.
This page provides all games that were implemented with the tjger framework.
The framework offers:
- Default dialogs for choosing players and displaying scores and statistics
- Painting the game field considering the current zoom
- A standardized game sequence where only particular method have to be implemented
- Support for saving and loading games
- Network support including the synchronisation of the data
- A simple way to play sound
- An editor for creating board games